Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally Back!

So the Satellite Soda book is finally done and damn does it look great.  I can't wait for SDCC so I can post up all the final pieces that went into it.  Anyways the last piece I posted up ended up not making it in, so I can post up the finals for it.  I was partial to the peach toned one I had done anyways...
but technically random space chick is supposed to have blue skin - so here's what it woulda actually looked like had it gone in - so it wasn't such a big deal.
anyways heres some sketches that went into finishing the lady devastator piece I also posted earlier:
Some random sketches, with tons of bombfaces done around the same time:
Lastly while scanning this stuff in I stumbled upon some sketches from earlier in the year when I was working on Cale's game that I never scanned, so I figured I'd throw them up here now:

anyways now that I'm finally done with the book I'll be able to post a lot more frequently.  Sorry for not posting for the longest time up till now also, and especially to my new watchers haha thanks for watching throughout this dry spell :]

No comments:

Post a Comment