Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bleed Over

Here's the other two pieces from the SS book I did. The first one's steps can be found earlier, but here's the final product. All in all I like the way it turned out, but it was way overcooked and I don't entirely love looking at it anymore haha - though hopefully people with fresh eyes can still appreciate it fully.



The next piece was a collab with Daniel Stone, and I did it last second because he lost the file and needed it done by the end of that night, so there aren't any steps because I just sat down and cranked this all out in one sitting (I tend to save jpgs to post up for critique between sessions) anyways I love this piece to death, so I was more than happy to finish it up for him.


anyways guys, I'ma start working way more extensively on both gunmetal and the as of yet unnamed king cool game - so expect to see a lot more posts soon (now that I can finally post and finally have free time haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment