Monday, March 8, 2010

Johnny Outlaw

so I haven't been all that active posting on here.  It's not that I'm not working, but more that most everything I'm doing lately is under some sort of pseudo NDA, so I just can't post it yet - but soon, soon.

anyways something I've just been neglecting to update with is stuff for a game I'm working on with a friend.  Originally we had planned to do king cool together, but upon realizing we couldnt get a programmer to work on it, we decided to go a more easily programmed route.  So philip is learning to program and I'm doing the art.  If you haven't already checked it out you really should mosey on over to johnnyoutlaw.blogspot.com.  While you're there you could check out all the fan art we've been getting, and submit your own (you really should!!). Anyways heres some shit from over there.





as for why I'm busy other than this I'm currently juggling school, two satellite soda books, my zuda comic, and toning sharknife double z with corey.  Sadly I can't really show any of this currently haha, but at least schools almost over which will give me more time to work on all this stuff.  Also as soon as april ends I should be free of a lot of obligations, after which I have a few new cool projects that are gonna start up, that I can share more of with you all.

In any case stay tuned and my apologies for the sporadic updates - the posts will pick up again shortly. stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. nice dan. like the composition of the johnny outlaw piece. like the texture and color as well.

    ReplyDelete